Friday, March 25, 2011

So where does one start?

I want to boost my "grade", where to start?  I hear a lot of people saying they have spiritual advisor, I have no idea how to find a spiritual advisor.  I would say I definitely am in need of one!  I would also be very cautious of whom I choose.  I have come across some very faithful catholics that appear to be A+ only to find out they have some misinterpretations of our faith also.  I am not speaking ill of anyone, there is a lot to learn and know about our faith, it is the oldest Christian religion. 

So, I found this blog, http://rcspiritualdirection.com/blog/ .  I have to admit I heard about them a week or so ago on Catholic Radio, I believe it was The Catholic's Next Door show.  So apparently, I need to call my Diocese (Archdiocese) and ask around about how I find a spiritual director.  On the top of my TO DO list for next week!!

There is an interesting pool on the http://rcspiritualdirection.com/blog/ blog.  It asks:
What best describes your spiritual direction situation?
Results so far (counting mine :-) )
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment